Thursday, August 28, 2014

Friends?

So yupp. I'm going to register for the next semester soon. Which hopefully to be in the same class with my friends. I always get anxious about this whole thing like getting know someone new or going through the phase like "Hey, my name is aqila". Nope, not me. I just hate new people. I mean not hate as in hate. You get what I mean? It's like hate that the whole phase where you have to handle new people, or what kind of person she/he is. They can be some kind of two faces or what ever they are. I used to be okay with having lots of friends in high school. Like I know the whole school and even those people from other schools, hanging out together after school or weekends. But yah as usual, we just can't trust anyone. Even the closest one can change to be someone totally different from what you thought they were. So I'm okay, and totally fine with those friends I have. I really mean it. Yes, I'm welcoming new friends, but it's going to take some time to be who I really am around new people. Even now I'm not really being myself around my friends. I tend to build walls between me and others just to make sure I'll never have to go through what ever I've been through before. It's just me, not that I think I'm way to good to be friends with anyone, it's me. The not really confident me.

No comments:

Post a Comment