Thursday, August 7, 2014

D to the R to the E A M

Hello everyone

Everyone has their own dreams. Some people might wanna spend the rest of their life doing nothing, partying or anything. I always imagining myself travelling the world on my own. It must be so fascinating. You can enjoy every parts of nature. You can go wherever you want and do whatever you want. Most of people may focus on the shopping part or go to any fancy places. I don't prefer about going to somewhere like new york kind of place. I'd love to go to somewhere more green. Maybe places like west virginia, or the japanese gardens in san francisco, switzerland or france. Or maybe italy. And of course, my other dream is being rich. Lol. How am I gonna visit these places without having damn lots of money. And yes, lets work hard to achieve our dreams, my dreams or whatever you dreams are.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment