Monday, August 11, 2014

Eid '14

image

Hello everyone!

So hows your eid so far? Mine was pretty good. I was actually invited more to wedding event compared to open houses. Ramai kahwin eh tahun ni. Hehe. Nothing much to be enlightened. Few friends came to my house and yes my close friend from primary school came too! After like 9 years! Aahh such a long time! She's getting prettier and maintain slim gitu. Malu I tau tengok dia. Hehe. So i was like sooo unprepared, and zafri was like "orang tak pernah datang rumah, kelam kabut ha". And guess what, he sat at the corner and do nothing -_- thanks to little sister for helping me out. Dia lagi tau nak served all the foods. Hikhik. And thank you for coming guys! It was such a pleasure! Till we meet again, insyaAllah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment