Monday, October 27, 2014

Current life

My Current Life

1. What was the highlight of your week?
Nothing like yah, nothing is special.

2. Whose car were you in last?
zafri's

3. When is the next time you will kiss someone?
Well, let's see

4. What color shirt are you wearing?
Baby blue

5. How long is your hair?
Shoulder length.

6. Are you good looking?
Hahaha no

7. Last movie you watched?
Kristy

8. Who were you with?
Zafri

9. Last thing you ate?
Nasi goreng

10. Last thing you drank?
Plain water

11. When was the last time you had your heart broken?
Can't recall hahahahaha kill me heh

12. Who came over last?
Zafri

13. Are you happy right now?
A big yes

14. What did you say last?
"tidur la"

15. Where is your phone?
Right in my hand

16. What color are your eyes?
Brownish

17. Are you left-handed?
Nopeee

18. Spell your name without vowels:
ST NR QL RZL

19. Do you have any pets?
5 cats

20. Favorite Vacation?
All of it

21. What do you dislike currently?
Nothing I guess

22. What are you listening to?
Better than revenge by Taylor Swift

23. If you could have one thing right now what would it be?
I'm not sure whether the gold watch or Nike sports shoes

24. What is your favorite scent?
Lemon. Yes.

25. Who makes you happiest?
Family friends and Zafri hiks

26. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping?

27. When is your birthday?
22nd of march

28. Who has the same phone as you?
No one that I know

29. Last time you went swimming in a pool?
After I finished my diploma

30. Do you read your horoscope?
Used to

31. Where was the last place you bought something?
Wait i can't remember what was the last thing I bought?

32. How do you feel about your hair right now?
Loving it

33. Do you bite your nails?
Nopeee

34. Do you have any expensive jewelery?
Not that expensive. But yah pretty much

35. Do you wear any jewelery?
Bracelets

36. Myspace or facebook?
Neither

37. How fast have you driven a car?
Hahahaha since I don't have my driving license yet, so the answer is not so fast. Don't wanna cause any trouble

38. Have you ever smoked?
I tried once because I just wanna know the taste of the cigarette. Hahahaha

39. What was or is your favorite subject in school?
Well out of 10 subjects, i like engineering drawing the most. Hahaha bio? The least favourite.

40. Do you have Verizon?
Nopeeee

41. What type of boy or girl do you usually fall for?
Tall dark and handsome = zafri

42. Do you have any hidden talents?
Try me

43. Favorite Song?
None

44. Do you like to sing at all?
Not really

45. Dream Job?
Something adventurous and not in the office of course.

46. Where does most of your family live?
Shah alam

47. Are you an only child or do you have siblings?
I have 2 sisters and a brother

48. Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
Nope because my little sister kinda took all the attention away from me

49. What was the first thing you thought when you woke up?
Where's my phone

50. Do you drink?
Plain water? Yes

51. Know any other languages?
Bahasa and English. Yah

52. Ever write a coded message?
Haha no

53. Have you ever been IN a wedding?
I'm single and not married yet.

54. Do you have any children?
Hahahaha noo

55. Did you take a nap today?
Nope, I've been so busy

56. Who has the same birthday as you?
A long lost friend of mine. Met her like few years back then through her boyfriend but now I don't even remember her name...

57. Ever met anyone famous before?
Yes, like so many times

58. Do you want to be famous one day?
Nah

59. Any Pet Peeves?
No

60. Are you multitasking right now?
Am not

61. Do you like Britney Spears?
Okay je

62. What is your least favorite chore?
I don't know

63. Last place you drove your car?
Well not my car, the last time I drove which I'm not sure from where to where. Sec9 to home I guess. Or sec 7? Hahaha I don't remember.

64. Ever been out of the country?
Yes

65. Where were you born?
Malaysia hahaha

66. Could you handle being in the military?
I am not really sure but used to be active in marching activities and jungle tracking camping and stuff

67. What is your average cell phone bill?
Rm100

68. Who are you thinking about right now?
Tbh, Zafri lolololol

69. When was the last time you laughed REALLY hard?
Err can't recall

70. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
More than 10 for sure

71. Are your toes always painted?
No

72. How many piercings do you have?
A pair. Thinking of getting 2 more. Hahahahah

73. What are you doing today?
Study for the test tomorrow and zafri's friends sister wedding.

74. Have you ever been gambling?
Nope

75. When is the last time you updated your page?
Tah laaa

76. Do you like rollercoasters?
Hell yes.

77. Have you ever been to disneyland or world?
One day!

78. Do you have a favorite cartoon character?
Pooh.

79. Last thing you cooked?
Mee goreng for breakfast!

80. How's the weather?
Raining heavily

81. Do you e-mail?
Yupp,

82. What's the stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone?
Throw it away whenever I'm angry? Haha

83. Last time you were sick?
Few weeks ago

84. What states have you lived in?
Selangor

85. Do you wish you could move?
Nope never

86. What is your dream car?
The volkswagen beetle! The classic one.

87. Have you ever wanted someone you cant have?
Nope

88. If you could be anywhere right now where would it be?
Rome!

89. Are you happy with your life?
Yes I am, minus the stressful parts.

90. What is one regret in your life?
Well I don't have any. Hahahaha since I did pretty much stupid things, but we humans make mistakes. So whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment